Print Free File: Download
How to Make:
- Have child put lost tooth under his or her pillow before bed.
- Print "First Lost Tooth Certificate".
- Trim off the excess white border.
- Fill in the child's name on the certificate.
- Circle the month and date of the lost tooth on the date wheel on the certificate.
- When the child is asleep, remove the tooth from under the pillow and leave the certificate and some coins if desired.
- Leave glitter, confetti or sequins as fairy dust near the bed.
The "First Lost Tooth Certificate" was created using the "Tooth Tales"
digital scrapbooking kit by Scrapalicious Cereal
About the Executive Homemaker:
I'm Jennifer from Scrapalicious Cereal
. I am a digital scrapbooking designer with a passion for creating joy-based thematic scrapping kits that reflect an aesthetic for artistic integrity and wholesome values. My goal is to create beautiful, high-quality digital scrapbooking materials that help busy moms preserve those special moments that they want to remember for a lifetime.
You can stay up to date on my latest releases and freebies by subscribing to my blog
or becoming a Scrapalicious Cereal fan on Facebook
. And don't forget to stop by my store at Stuff to Scrap
, you never know what might be on sale!