Make a Valentine cookie bouquet for fun with your family or as a teacher gift.
How to Make:
1. Make sugar cookie dough and cut with a cookie cutter.
2. Bake cookies according to directions. Before you bake, a skewer to the bottom of each cookie.
3. Let cookies cool, then decorate with icing and candy.
4. Wrap each cookie in cellophane and tie down with ribbon.
5. Put tissue paper in bottom of vase and add cookies. You may need to put some Styrofoam in the bottom of the vase to keep the cookies upright.
The Dollar Store is a great place to find vaces.
Print Free File: Download